Client: Toast, a point of Sales platform, providing both hardware and software solutions for restaurant owners.
Project: Qualitative research interviews with customers who recently on-boarded via remote installation.
This research was conducted to uncover opportunities to improve the remote on-boarding experience, allowing customers to become more confident and independent both during and after the installation process. Improving the on-boarding experience for new Toast customers would allow the company to reduce the volume of support interactions, providing more opportunities for growth.
Methodology: 8 remote 45-minute interviews over GoToMeeting, with customers who conducted a remote installation using Toast hardware within the past month.
Work for this project:
- Met with the team to understand key research questions.
- Reviewed existing research and documentation.
- Created the interview guide.
- Coordinated research participants.
- Conducted interviews.
- Synthesized interview data.
- Created a summary deck of research data.
Outcomes: Presentation of thematic insights, detailed findings, and opportunities for a more successful remote installation.